Skip to Content

Looking for a Vehicle Valuation or hpi check?

cap hpi's dedicated support

Can I change the details of an interest?

You can amend the non-key (agreement date, term, type, description etc) fields of an interest using the AMEND registration function. If you wish to change the VRM, VIN, or Agreement reference number you should delete the existing registration and add with the new details.